Beach Letters is a letter segment series that is known to debut in Season 28. It features a person dressed as the letter of the day dancing on the beach and another person writing said letter in the sand. Next said letter appears on a flag.
- I (fanon)
- Running time for each segment is 17-18 seconds.
- The J, U, M, and P costumes are green, and all appear in the "Jump" song, which is related to the series.
- A, K, L, T, W, X are yellow, and are from "Walk" and "Taxi".
- The I costume from "Taxi" is supposed to appear, but doesn't make it.
- The flags for the A and L segments are blue while for the other letters are red.
- The X segment is the only segment where the letter on the flag, red, is blue instead of yellow.
- The typeface for the letters on the flag is Arial Black (you should know because the tail on the J ends diagonally).
- Mo Willems wrote and directed each segment, including "Jump", "Taxi", and "Walk".
- The series is dubbed in German (Sesamstrasse).
- It's unknown who voiced the deep-voiced male narrator saying the letter as it appears on a flag. It could possibly be the writer of the series, Mo Willems.