Fireworks Alphabet is a Sesame street film where the whole alphabet is presented as fireworks.
- Original version (EKA: Episode 1206)
- Version with gold frame (EKA: Episode 3148)
- Version with pink frame (EKA: Episode 3467)
- Ballet Alphabet
- Children's Alphabet
- Circus Alphabet
- City Alphabet
- Contraption Alphabet
- Girl Alphabet
- I Got It Alphabet
- Madrigal Alphabet
- Natasha Alphabet
- Pass Along Alphabet
- Portrait Alphabet
- Writing Alphabet
- For each letter, the sparklers are arranged to shape the font of Helvetica.
- Yankee Doodle plays in the background.
- The voice of the man saying the letters is unknown.
- Z is the only letter to have yellow sparklers.
- This segment is dubbed in:
- Spanish (Plaza/Barrio Sesamo)
- Norwegian (Sesam Stasjon)
- In the Norwegian dub, three extra letters are added after Z.