Home 1-10 (also known as 10 Household Items) is a Sesame Street segment where Maria counts household appliances 1-10 and 10-0.
- 1 light
- 2 blenders
- 3 typewriters
- 4 toasters
- 5 washing machines
- 6 telephones
- 7 sewing machines
- 8 radios
- 9 fans
- 10 televisions
- The music on the televisions is "Stars and Stripes Forever".
- When counting backwards from 10-0, the pieces of toast fall back into the toasters before Maria says "four"
- When the light is on, the light holder moves back and forth, making a squeaky sound.
- This segment usually appears in episodes that are sponsored by a number between 0 and 10.
- This segment appears in 2992 and 3665, but 14 and 17 are number sponsors in those episodes respectively.