A series of song segments, directed by Jane Aaron and with music and lyrics by Christopher Cerf. In voice-over, singers would praise letters, which would pop up from the ground in animation or appear as pixellated props in live-action settings. The songs were registered according to the letter, i.e. "Big B and Little B" and so on down the line.
The series debuted in season 26 with four songs ("B," "D," "R," "T") and four more were produced the following season ("C," "G," "J," "P").
- B (Boy Oh Boy, Gonna Love These B's, by Paul Jacobs)
- C (C, You're Cool)
- D (D, You're The Letter For Me, by Tyrone Davis)
- G (G, You're Great, by Fran Brill)
- J (J, How Jazzy Can You Get?)
- P (Praise The Letter P)
- R (Rah, Rah, Rah, Letter R, by Chris Cerf)
- T (T, You're Teriffic)
Songs with spinning letters
These segments were the original segments of the series. Only two styles were made. One takes place in a spinning city with spinning letters, and the other style takes place in a park with swinging letters.
- E (park) by Tyrone Davis
- I (park) by Ivy Austin
- K (park) by Paul Jacobs
- R (park)
- T (city)
- V (park)
- W (city) by Lillias White
- X (city) by David & Adam Rudman
- R is the only letter to have all 3 types of Ornate Letters segments.