The artist of the cartoons is Owe Gustafson. These counting cartoons were originally from a Swedish children's show Fem Myror Ar Fler An Fyra Elefanter (in English: five ants are more than four elephants).
Brought to Sesame StreetEdit
Fem Myror only Edit
- ba ba ba ba ba..... bum bum (Shave And A Haircut)
- bom bom bom bom DING
- bip bip bip bip bip bip bip bop bop bop bop bup bup bup bup bup (Perrey & Kingsley's Countdown at 6)
Not Pictured Edit
All of the One cartoons - Goldfish, Snake, Caterpillar, Alligator, Whale, and 2 unknown
Three Kittens and One Dog (Four)
- The 1 cartoons are the only cartoons that are not brought to Sesame Street.
- Gordon (Roscoe Orman) was the voice for the 2-4 cartoons.
- Maria (Sonia Manzano) was the voice for the 5-9 segments.
- Eight Bats is the only segment brought to Sesame Street that was released to home video.
- In Old School Volume 3, two of the cartoons (Eight Octopus Legs in #1446, Two Farm Animals in #1836) are replaced by other number segments: Ringmaster #8 and #2 Rhyme.
- The series is dubbed in:
- Arabic (Iftah Ya Simsim)
- Hebrew (Rechov Sumsum)
- Spanish (Plaza/Barrio Sesamo)
- In the Arabic dub of the series, the Eastern Arabic numeral is replaced by the original numeral.
- There are no double-digit numbers in the series.